Management of Eye Diseases
The glasses and contact lenses available today cannot address everyone’s visual needs. If the shape of your eye falls outside the parameters that can be effectively managed with traditional eyewear, scleral lenses may be right for you.
We specialize in these types of hard to fit lenses, which can enable you to see more clearly and with greater comfort.
Ask us if scleral lenses could be right for you!
Scleral Lenses can be effective for:
- Athletes who require the clarity and stability of vision
- LASIK post-surgery
- Keratoconus (cone-shaped cornea)
- Discomfort with hard contact lenses (RGPs)
- Extremely dry eyes
- Chronic inflammation
- Decreased vision from high myopia (nearsightedness) or astigmatism
- Cornea transplant patients
- Symptoms caused by Sjogren’s syndrome, Graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), or Stevens-Johnson syndrome